The Carolinas Credit Union League (CCUL) is seeking an experienced meetings and events professional. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, creative, self-motivated person to lead the logistical and administrative coordination of all CCUL meetings and conferences, both on and off site. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and high-quality delivery of all professional development initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for development, maintenance and oversight of all registration components related to educational programs and conferences.
2. Receives and processes registration payments, invoices and all related challenges that are associated to the registration system.
3. Assists with preparation of nametags, notebooks, handouts, electronic delivery and other materials needed for participants at events.
4. Responsible for purchasing and maintaining all meeting needs, to include inventory, supplies, refreshments, etc. Arranges or performs meeting set up and cleanup.
5. Coordinates catering for all designated events when appropriate.
6. Involved in the process of researching conference scope and direction. This will include venues, speakers, all associated activities and any other areas related to designated meetings.
7. Read and research publications and websites to maintain current knowledge of conference trends, activities and opportunities.
8. Maintain vendor/exhibitor information. Develop relationships and appropriate processes with our vendors and business development team as it relates to identified events.
9. General correspondence with CCUL and member credit unions, coupled with direct and consistent communication with supervisor relative to ongoing initiatives and upcoming events.
10. Assist in the production of agendas, brochures, meetings and events.
11. Maintains co-lead on all identified premium events.
Established in 2014, the not-for-profit Carolinas Credit Union League unites the former leagues of North Carolina and South Carolina, each begun in 1934 by leaders committed to the cooperative spirit and the common goal of credit union growth. Our mission is to be the leading advocate and catalyst for credit union success in the Carolinas.
The Carolinas Credit Union League is at its core the primary advocate for credit unions, focusing members' collective political voice. Yet it is much more than a strong advocate, helping promote credit union success through regulatory compliance support, product enhancement, service delivery, and employee education.