IMN Solutions is a fast-growing, Association and Event Management Company. The Membership Manager will work with 2-3 clients at a time, be part of the IMN project team for each client, and report into the Sr. Director, Association Operations. The goal is to ensure all client needs are met and expectations and goals exceeded. Core job responsibilities require professional customer service, project management, organizational skills, ability to multi-task, a keen eye for details, and strong problem-solving ability. The account portfolio will be varied and multi-dimensional. This position will be committed to the Association Operations division 100% of the time.
In this role, you will be required to:
• Provide professional customer service support through various technology channels to members, prospective members, and vendor partners. Includes client’s membership inbox and telephone line
• Provide Association Management System (AMS) support to all members
o Manage the member experience: using AMS to ensure current members are engaged
o Support campaigns to attract new members to join
• Work with internal association staff to ensure client websites are maintained and up to date with all membership details and benefits
• Assist Association leadership in developing the production of products and services offered to membership
• Communicate membership benefits to potential members
• Oversee and manage the annual prospective membership campaigns, working with marketing to generate copy and communication plan
• Generate and analyze comprehensive membership reports that showcase trends and risks/solutions for leadership and board
• Assist with event registration as needed
• Provide guidance on membership types/categories/definitions and pricing based on industry trends
• Manage client Association Management System (AMS)
• Develop & track progress of plan to meet or exceed goals for membership retention, renewals, and new members
• Attend client events for membership management and generation opportunities
• Interact with Membership Committees and manage membership committee deliverables
• Assist Finance and Operations in securing membership dues
• Generate membership invoices
• Generate membership Welcome packages
• Support chapter membership initiatives as needed
• Ensure data quality standards are met through regular database maintenance and cleaning
• Participate in client staff meetings
Database & Internal Support:
• Ensure all client account data is maintained in IMN’s database in a timely and efficient manner
• Work in a highly collaborative team environment
• Train, oversee and prioritize the work of client membership departments
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3+ Years Association Membership experience
• Strong knowledge or experience in project management, associations and association management systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Office; database management; Knowledge in Personify, MemberClicks, SmartSheet and HubSpot a plus
• Customer Service, attention to detail; organization skills; ability to multi-task; and interpersonal are essential
• This position will require travel to client meetings and industry events, averaging 6-8 trips per year.
• Candidate must be able to work independently from their home and provide a professional setting from which to conduct video and telephone calls.
Here we grow again! IMN is #hiring a Membership Manager to work with several of our AMC clients. Do you know anyone who might be interested?
IMN Solutions is a global, full-service association and event management company that partners with special interest communities and organizations of all kinds – including associations, professional societies, corporations, faith-based groups and more that represent a broad range of industries from science, technology and healthcare to manufacturing, energy and the arts.