Senior Director, Meetings and Chief Operating Officer
NUMBER OF DIRECT REPORTS:
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to the NRMCA Meetings Department which also supports the Portland Cement Associations (PCA) meetings, to ensure efficient operation of the department. Supports managers through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
DATE OF UPDATE:
This position will provide support to the Senior Director of Meetings and Chief Operating Officer in a variety of tasks related to the 60+ classes and meetings held each year.
· Set-up course and event registration through IMIS and/or Cvent
· Process and track course and event registrations
· Provide weekly registration reports
· Provide customer service for registrants, members, and industry partners as it relates to classes, events, course confirmations/receipts, registration and more
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, and maintaining and ordering office supplies for the meetings department
· Create course materials such as badges, tent cards, sign-in sheets, rosters, etc.
· Create event materials such as invitations, registration desk collateral, etc.
· Create and track RSVPs for Spring Committee Meetings
· Manage on-site registration desk and signage at Annual Convention and Fall Conference
· Manage shipment for the Annual Convention and Fall Conference
· Assist with development and updating mobile app content related to Annual Convention and Fall Conference
· Maintain meeting trends and historical information
· Assist with vendor reach out
· Assist other departments in setting up GoToWebinars
· Submits department invoices for payment
· Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
List years of experience required (Using a range is preferred)
· Entry level position
· Minimum of two years of relevant work experience in an administrative function preferred
List degree requirements and educational requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
· Strong customer service orientation
· Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities
· Attention to detail
· Excellent organization and time management skills with demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects effectively and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is necessary
· Experience with iMIS database software is preferred
· Experience with Cvent registration platform is preferred
· Experience with GoToWebinars is preferred
· This is a full-time position and travel will be required several times per year
· This position does require lifting and carrying of boxes up to 30 pounds
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Keeping ahead of the curve?
From technology to talent challenges, manufacturing is changing – and fast. We have the executive education you need to lead.
Wondering how your company compares?
From in-depth business insights to on-demand benchmarking, we can help you move beyond the hype to what you need to know.
Need advice from someone who truly understands?
Our communities and peer councils connect you with people in the same roles at other manufacturers to make talking shop invaluable.