The Education Programs & Services Administrator role with the ASA Education Foundation (ASAEF) works closely with the ASAEF team on a variety of projects and initiatives to support department productivity.
Main responsibilities include the maintenance and administration of the support resources of ASA University, including the day-to-day operation of the association’s learning management system, customer enrollment and service, and other ancillary administrative tasks to support team initiatives.
• Departmental Support
• Tracking and ongoing maintenance of programs and services
• Internal/external meeting coordination and planning
• Administrative support of all EF Managers and Vice-President
• Student Maintenance via Learning Management System
• Enrollments and login assistance
• General troubleshooting
• Process improvement
• Quality control
• User feedback and experience
• General Administration
• Support of marketing activities, digital or print
• Customer invoicing
• Donation tracking
• Support of customer onboarding and other informational campaigns for members
• Maintain ecommerce database of ASA-U content offerings
• Track and maintain a master database of ASA-U content offerings
• Other duties as assigned by the VP of Education
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Innovative and energetic self-starter; fast learner with the ability to multi-task.
• Attention to detail, superior organizational skills, and high degree in accuracy.
• Able to work independently with some direction.
• Professional and friendly manner.
• First-rate grammar and writing skills.
• Interest/experience in e-Learning and LMS software helpful.
For consideration, please click on the 'Apply Now' button or send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
About American Supply Association
The American Supply Association is the national industry trade association representing distributors and their manufacturers and manufacturer representative agencies serving the PHCP & PVF channel. We are committed to giving our members the ability to adapt, grow and succeed through robust programs in code, legislative and regulatory advocacy, ongoing business intelligence, employee training and education as well as dynamic networking opportunities. ASA is on the pulse of economic, social and political trends affecting our member companies which puts us in a unique position to advance the long term success of our members.